Trough rapid evolution, the Kir'Ko seek to restore what was broken and will find retribution for the terrible fate that has befallen them.
- Starting Bonus: 2 Emergent units.
- Long-Term Bonus: -25% Unit Upkeep for Tier 1 & 2 units
- Bio Weapons Group
- Psi Weapons Group
- Rapid population growth and large armies
- Biological units with good melee capability
- Racial Abilities: Swarm Shield and faster Regeneration
The Kir'Ko were the only reported sentient xeno lifeform discovered by the Star Union. The psionic abilities of this insectoid species were seen as a threat, which lead the Kir'Ko hive queens being lobotomized and their race enslaved. Broken free from their shackles, the Kir'Ko are ready to shape their own destiny.
- Unleashed - Flying scout unit.
- Frenzied - These crafty insectoids use their sharp claws to tear apart enemies and can vomit corrosive acid toward those that get too close.
- Hidden - Psionic sniper unit.
- Transcendent - Psionic healer.
- Barrager - Living artillery.
- Engulfer - Flying skirmisher.
- Tormented - Powerful psionic unit.
- Ravenous - Giant insectoid assult unit.
- Harbinger - Kir'Ko ultimate weapon.
- Deep One
Kir’Ko stategic summon
Kir’Ko tactical summon